Very effective, clear and helpful course, that combines the flexibility of online learning with hands-on skill session with an instructor.
Learn and review First-aid on Red Cross online learning, even after the entire class is done.
Recommended for Laborers & non-medical Professionals, such as teachers, coaches, construction workers & The general public.
This class meets OSHA/workplace requirements and meets the CPR requirement for the California Teaching Credential.
Clear the class requirements and get an certified the same day.
- This is a Adult and Pediatric First aid & CPR/AED Blended Learning Course
- Learn to check for breathing
- Learn to do adult and pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Learn how to use Automated External Defibrillators on adults and infants
- Learn how to care for choking adults and infants with “Heimlich maneuver”
- Course is updated with the newest science
- Hybrid class, half of the class is taught through online learning and after an Red Cross certified instructor conducts video-based and hands-on lessons and works with students to complete their First aid, CPR and AED skills practice and testing.
- Duration is 2.5 hours on the online portion before meeting the instructor and an hour with the instructor
Upon completion of the Red Cross requirements for certification, students receive an American Red Cross certificate card that is valid for 2 years.
Blended Learning Class Instructions:
First step, purchase the class.
Second step, choose a class course link same as the class purchased, links found in the main menu (Getting Started). The link will lead to red cross online learning portion of the class, where the student must first sign up and complete the online portion, then you will receive proof of completion of the online learning, which is emailed to the student.
Third step, the student must show the email proof or a print proof to the instructor in the day of the skill session portion of the class and must pass requirements. (without the proof of completion the student cannot receive the red cross training certification card in the Blended Learning class).
Final step, make sure to leave a email to your first aid instructor to receive the red cross certification card through email, after passing the class.